- Lobbying Lobbyists & transparency
- PR industry Corporate & in-house PR
- Climate Nuclear, oil & climate change
- Financial services lobby Banks, auditors & more
- Health NHS reform, Big Pharma & more
- Ireland Propaganda, collusion, history
- Politics Ethics & the revolving door
Meet the shadowy team at the heart of many of the most controversial NHS privatisations to date. Read More
Blogs & articles
'Serious doubts' over UK fracking industry after 'seismic' vote +The British fracking industry was left in total disarray yesterday after Lancashire County Council voted overwhelmingly to oppose fracking in the North West of the country writes Andy Rowell. Read More
'Flawed' legal advice leads to fracking vote delay +Councillors in Lancashire in the North West of the UK unanimously refused one of two planning applications for fracking by the controversial company, Cuadrilla. Read More
The think tank that nurtured Raheem Kassam's attack politics +Nigel Farage's former election chief Raheem Kassam has described some UKIP-ers as 'too embarrassing to be seen'. Yet his own strident views, cultivated during five years at the neoconservative Henry Jackson Society, deserve much closer scrutiny. Read More
University research on terrorism may never be free from interference +It’s becoming much harder for UK academics to discuss issues such as conflict and terrorism without the state or groups with influential agendas poking their noses in. But the case for independent critical research and discussion has never been stronger argue David Miller and Narzanin… Read More
The five pillars of Islamophobia +Islamophobia is deeply embedded in our politics and society, and a more serious problem than many writers have recognised. Vague categories like ‘extremist’ and ‘radicalisation’ are trawling Muslims in a very large ‘counter-terrorism’ net. Read More
- New report on the Henry Jackson Society think tank
- The 'ninja' NHS privatisers you've never heard of...
- Access all areas: frackers, lobbyists and the revolving door
- Henry Jackson Society forced to quit Westminster role
- Environment Agency's pension fund investments 'clear conflict of interest'
- Fracking fear for North York Moors national park
- European Friends of Israel: Founded by Tories, funded by big business
- BICOM: Giving peace a chance?
- Revolving doors and alcohol policy
- The Big Four: Who really runs this place?