- Lobbying Lobbyists & transparency
- PR industry Corporate & in-house PR
- Climate Nuclear, oil & climate change
- Financial services lobby Banks, auditors & more
- Health NHS reform, Big Pharma & more
- Ireland Propaganda, collusion, history
- Politics Ethics & the revolving door
Meet the shadowy team at the heart of many of the most controversial NHS privatisations to date. Read More
Blogs & articles
Tim, Telstra, and the tech takeover of the NHS +Tim Kelsey, the man behind the NHS's expensive, error-strewn care.data programme, is off to to work for Australia country's telecommunications giant, Telstra, writes Tamasin Cave. Read More
Corbyn has no mates... in the lobbying business +The UK’s commercial lobbyists are dismayed about their lack of privileged access to the new Labour leader. Tamasin Cave has a few suggestions for them. Read More
Big Soda's tactics to confuse science and protect their profits +The latest dubious astroturfing tactic of global soft-drink giant Coca-Cola reveals how far it will go to buy time for the industry and to protect profits, explains Harvard University's Alessandro R Demaio. Read More
The brothers who funded Blair, Israeli settlements and Islamophobia +Tony Blair's Faith Foundation received money from a financial fraudster linked with illegal Israeli settlements and an American Islamophobic network, report Sarah Murasek and David Miller. Read More
Proving the link between British foreign policy and domestic terrorism +Despite explicit warnings from MI5, three leading politicians are still refusing to acknowledge how the UK’s role in the Iraq invasion led to terrorism at home, write David Morrison and Peter Oborne. Read More
- New report on the Henry Jackson Society think tank
- The 'ninja' NHS privatisers you've never heard of...
- Access all areas: frackers, lobbyists and the revolving door
- Henry Jackson Society forced to quit Westminster role
- Environment Agency's pension fund investments 'clear conflict of interest'
- Fracking fear for North York Moors national park
- European Friends of Israel: Founded by Tories, funded by big business
- BICOM: Giving peace a chance?
- Revolving doors and alcohol policy
- The Big Four: Who really runs this place?