- Lobbying Lobbyists & transparency
- PR industry Corporate & in-house PR
- Climate Nuclear, oil & climate change
- Financial services lobby Banks, auditors & more
- Health NHS reform, Big Pharma & more
- Ireland Propaganda, collusion, history
- Politics Ethics & the revolving door
Meet the shadowy team at the heart of many of the most controversial NHS privatisations to date. Read More
Blogs & articles
NHS: The foxes have control +Whilst all eyes have been on the election, the government has quietly shifted into stage two of NHS privatisation, generating huge potential conflicts of interest. Read More
Access all areas: Westminster's (vast) fracking lobby exposed +The shale gas industry has spent millions on PR trying to sway public opinion in its favour. Less visible is the extraordinary political influence it wields via some of the world’s most controversial lobbying firms. Read More
The privatising cabal at the heart of our NHS +The election campaign battle over the future of the NHS is a phony fight writes Tamasin Cave. The revolving door between government and private healthcare firms in recent years has it all sewn up. Read More
David Cameron's promise to clean up lobbying wasn't worth a hill of beans +With little fanfare, Westminster’s official Register of Consultant Lobbyists has launched. It was a rather muted and low-key affair considering the high-profile stories and scandals we have witnessed in relation to lobbying on recent few weeks writes Will Dinan. Read More
The PR kingmakers of London town take on Nigeria +Nigeria goes to the polls this weekend in a hard fought contest between its current president and a former military dictator. Reportedly the country’s most expensive election ever, both sides have hired big name international PR firms to help persuade the voters. Read More
- The 'ninja' NHS privatisers you've never heard of...
- Access all areas: frackers, lobbyists and the revolving door
- Henry Jackson Society forced to quit Westminster role
- Environment Agency's pension fund investments 'clear conflict of interest'
- Fracking fear for North York Moors national park
- European Friends of Israel: Founded by Tories, funded by big business
- BICOM: Giving peace a chance?
- Revolving doors and alcohol policy
- The Big Four: Who really runs this place?