- Lobbying Lobbyists & transparency
- PR industry Corporate & in-house PR
- Climate Nuclear, oil & climate change
- Financial services lobby Banks, auditors & more
- Health NHS reform, Big Pharma & more
- Ireland Propaganda, collusion, history
- Politics Ethics & the revolving door
Blogs & articles
David Cameron's promise to clean up lobbying wasn't worth a hill of beans +With little fanfare, Westminster’s official Register of Consultant Lobbyists has launched. It was a rather muted and low-key affair considering the high-profile stories and scandals we have witnessed in relation to lobbying on recent few weeks writes Will Dinan. Read More
The PR kingmakers of London town take on Nigeria +Nigeria goes to the polls this weekend in a hard fought contest between its current president and a former military dictator. Reportedly the country’s most expensive election ever, both sides have hired big name international PR firms to help persuade the voters. Read More
The 'ninja' NHS privatisers you've never heard of... +Meet the shadowy team at the heart of many of the most controversial NHS privatisations to date, including the Staffordshire deal leaked last week and the failed Hinchingbrooke experiment. Read More
Lobbying register: day 1 +Five years after Cameron and Clegg promised to 'regulate lobbying through introducing a statutory register of lobbyists’ in the UK, it has finally launched. Tamasin Cave is underwhelmed by its first day. Read More
Critics banned, Islamophobes welcome at “We Believe in Israel” UK conference +Organisers of a major pro-Israel conference in London this weekend have been vetting the political views of those registered to attend. Hilary Aked has been banned from attending because of her co-authorship of Spinwatch's critical 2013 report on BICOM. Read More
- The 'ninja' NHS privatisers you've never heard of...
- Henry Jackson Society forced to quit Westminster role
- Fracking fear for North York Moors national park
- European Friends of Israel: Founded by Tories, funded by big business
- BICOM: Giving peace a chance?
- Revolving doors and alcohol policy
- The Big Four: Who really runs this place?